Sunday, February 22, 2009

OMG!!











I am so sorry! It's been 2 months since I updated!!
We have all been sick here. We just keep passing it around. It's getting old!

The kids are all good. Jason started crawling this weekend!! yay! Of course now we will have to babyproof the house.

It's snowing right now. Lake Effect. Pain in the butt effect is more like it. If you get under a band, you get pummeled. We are under a band. Love this Ohio weather.

I am so glad Def Leppard is NOT touring with Bret Michaels. He freaks me out. Why doesn't someone tell him that wig is bad? JEEZ!

I am now addicted to facebook. Specifically, a game called YoVille. It's kinda like Sims. LOL!

Here are some pics of the Boo!I will try and get on here more often......

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I am totally addicted to facebook as well. I don't come on here much. I am trying to get better at it though.

I'm glad DL isn't touring with Brett either. He creeps me out too.

Connie said...

Hey you! I have been wondering where you've been!!

Look me up on FB...Connie Cross

Melanie said...

Will do. :)

Anonymous said...

Jason in the sink with red eyes is funny! What a cutie:)