Friday, September 07, 2007

Hi there...

Today was one year that my son's friend Matthew lost his battle with leukemia. What a tough year last year was.

This year, I know of 4 women right now, all age 35 and older, that are having babies. Isn't that great? ; ) Yesterday, was 30 days for my nephew and his wife. They are now OFFICIALLY, the pround parents of Riley Lynn B*******. Oddly enough, she looks like my nephew....

School started this week, and the kids both love it! I do too, but I'm lonely without the bickering...lol!

My computer crashed last month and I lost a buttload of pics. I also had to redo the hubby's billing for June, July and then do August. Supposedly someone my brother in law knows is looking at the old hard drive to see if they could retrieve anything.

Then....the stupid recovery disk wouldn't work, so my bro-in-law loaded windows from a disk he had and now that and the quickbooks is all that is on that computer. I hate computers, I hate this laptop...nothing is where it should be, and I can type and type and then it suddenly shows up somewhere else...lol

My doggie Delilah is meeting her potential LOVER tomorrow.....that is going to be interesting. 2 vicious German Shepherds going for the deathlock.

thats about it...my life is busy...yet surprisingly boring....

take care!!!

P.S.: My other niece Leslie had her baby last night (9-8-07), a boy named Nicholas Allen.they are calling him Nico. : )


2 comments:

Melanie said...

I am so glad that it's official for your nephew and his wife. I know that they are happier now. Any more updates on your doctor visits?

Anonymous said...

so... like...how did Delilah do with her "lover boy"???

or is that too personal??? LOL