Sunday, February 10, 2008

It's snowing

Guess what? It's snowing. yay!! I love to watch it snow. It's so peaceful. We also have high wind warnings until tomorrow. A few minutes ago a big gust of wind came across the street and made a tornado in my driveway. We are supposed to be really cold tonight. Wind chills below zero. BRRR....

I have a dr. appt. on Tuesday with the high risk dr. Hopefully he will do an ultrasound. I'm sure they will. Thats how they see the baby, so you would think he would do one. I have been feeling it move more and more. The other day it kicked my hand, so hopefully everyone will get to feel it soon.

**WARNING** Def Leppard rant ahead**

How in the world can they justify announcing a tour when the album isn't out?? They pushed back the release date...big surprise. I swear I'm not going to a show unless they have some new stuff. This is still DL related, but off topic...the other day I was looking at a MySpace of some DL fans and they had an article about Rick Allen buying a new house. They had the price he paid for it, the price he paid for his old house and what it sold for and the price he paid for the other house he owns in Malibu. The address of that house was given in the article. How can they do that? That scares me because you know there are some nutcases in the DL fanworld. Anyway...I just wanted to complain, even if it is to myself on here.

well..I think I may go back to bed for a little bit...I'm tired.

(I just hit enter and it posted this on its own...WTF?)

Talk to you all later...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how'd the sonogram go?

Connie said...

its all good..I have to scan the pics in and then I'll post them

:)