Thursday, May 15, 2008


wow! Its been since March since my last post. I am so bad!!



Well....everything is going great! I am getting humongous (sp?) and I just want to sleep, which is becoming impossible. lol..



I went to the high risk Dr. on May 6 (I think) and the baby has turned and is now breech. So I guess I am definetly going c-section now. Although this morning I think it was trying to turn. It was moving everywhere. My regular OB has me coming twice a week already. Its kinda soon if you ask me. I go for a non-stress test on Tuesdays and Fridays. They just hook a belt on you that records the baby's heartbeat and then when the baby moves, you push a button and it sees how the heartrate reacts to the movement. Everything has been good so far. My OB bothers me....he calls me honey. Like 3 or 4 times everytime he talks. I am probably older than him too. He has braces for Pete's sake.


I am going to take a belly pic soon....with clothes on obviously, I don't want to scare antone with my stretch marks....I'll post that when I do.

I'm off to chase that demon dog we have...

Later!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

breech? it's a boy then...he is like any man and wants to show off all his "parts" on his way in.... HAHAHAHA
seriously...hang in there! I keep thinkig about you every day!