Wednesday, June 04, 2008

I have a fat baby

Thats what the lady doing the ultrasound said.....8 pounds 5 ounces already and I have 4 weeks left to go. (If I was going to 40 weeks). At this stage of pregnancy the baby gains approximately 1 ounce a day. Yesterday was the 3rd, so it would gain 27 ounces. That equals 1 pound 11 ounces, add that to the 8'5 and you have 10 pounds.....so, I am glad won't let me go to my due date.

Everything else is good. The baby has its feet in my ribs, it has flipped back over sometime in the last week or so, and is now head down. Yes...all 8 pounds 5 ounces, flipped over sometme during Memorial day weekend. (I knew it...it was killing me....)

The baby's room is almost done, I will post pics when I finish it today or tomorrow.

I have to take this baby car seat out to my car and see if I can figure out how it goes in. I didn't have this high tech, click it in, car seat stuff with my other kids. I had the old kind where you had to mess with the seat belt for 10 minutes.

Thats it for now.....I have to do my husband's billing today and then go to the dr. for a non stress test.

Talk to ya all later!

No comments: