Friday, December 28, 2007

Ultrasound!

Here is the baby on 12-18-07...kinda elf looking...lol..can you see its hand and face?

The Dr.'s office called Wednesday and said everything looks really good. The test is 90% accurate, so they don't believe I will need an amnio, unless I want one. NOW..if I could just get some kind of appetite, I'd be good. Strange...I am allowed to eat to my hearts content...and I don't feel like it. Oh well....

Hope everyone has a wonderful New Year and make sure you all behave...; )

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Good news Connie!! I think the risks of an amnio outweigh not doing it. If that test came back okay, I wouldn't worry about it.

Connie said...

I've always been afraid of an amnio,so I'm glad I don't really have to do it. I also just bought a fetal doppler on ebay so I can listen for the heartbeat myself. At least until I can feel the baby move.

Anonymous said...

I think my sister had the same test you had too because I KNOW I would have heard about an amnio if she had one --she was 39 when pregnant with sam so she was OLDER than you :-)